Thursday, March 29, 2012

In Response to Rebecca Post

What are some of the reasons that you think Dominos is so much more successful than Pizza Hut?

In my opinion Dominos is far superior than Pizza Hut. First, the quality of Dominos, in my opinion is greater than that of Pizza Hut. I have never liked Dominos pizza until they recently came out with those commercials saying their going to improve their food, chicken, sauce, cheese, etc. They had people taste their new product while filming commercials. Now I can eat a Dominos pizza without any complaints. Second it seems that Dominos is always having different deals that you can receive. Another reason I like purchasing Dominos is because when you order it online, you are able to see the progress of your order, from when it starts cooking, to the time it is being delivered. These are all reasons why I prefer Dominos and why Dominos is more successful than Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment